Granddad Donato invests the few lire he has to begin building one of the first accommodation facilities in the country: in the spring of 1935, the Belvedere Hotel opens its doors.
Father Sergio pioneered the decision to equip the hotel with an indoor swimming pool (one large and one for children) and a wellness centre, the only one on the plateau and one of the first in Trentino.
The second important renovation of half of the Belvedere. A new reception area is created, and four floors of rooms are completely modernized. The management then passes to sons Donato and Alberto.
After advancing to the 4-star category in 2003, the hotel keeps improving. The wellness and spa area is redone and expanded, for a total of 1400 m² of pure well-being.
A two-storey covered garage was built with 50 parking spaces for guests with special charging stations for electric cars.
General renovation of the Belvedere, demolished to the restaurant floor and rebuilt. The rooms are now 56, additional services are added and energy saving solutions are adopted. The name becomes Alpenresort Belvedere.