TRENTINO GUEST CARD
AN AREA TO DISCOVER WITH OUR TRENTINO GUEST CARD!
The Trentino Guest Card is the "pass key" for free entry into museums and castles in the area as well as a travel pass with provincial public transport throughout Trentino during your holiday.
The card is FREE for guests of the ALPENRESORT BELVEDERE in Molveno and is valid all year long.
- Free public transport (regional buses and trains)
- Free admission to over 100 sites of historical and cultural interest including museums and castles
- Admission to MUSE (€ 7 instead of € 11 for adults, free for children)
- Excursions in the area with a discounted rate of 20%
- Free parking and transportation at the Lake Tovel area (excluding July and August)
The Trentino Guest Card is easy to use: just present it at the ticket offices of museums, castles and other facilities to obtain discounts or free admissions and present it to drivers and controllers of the urban and extra-urban public transport network of Trento Transport and trains on provincial routes.
The card is personal and is not transferable. In the downloadable brochure, you will find a list of all the services included in the card. You can also check them by pointing to the QR code on the back of your card with your smartphone or tablet, or by connecting to the site: www.visittrentino.it/trentinoguestcard and entering your alphanumeric code.
In addition, the Trentino Guest Card allows you to enjoy the best of local products directly from the producer and to take advantage of a 10% price reduction on all purchases.