Discover the pools of our hotel in Molveno
A dip in enveloping warmth
The Alpenresort Belvedere has two fantastic indoor swimming pools. The first, of 125 m², heated to 29° C and surrounded by a magnificent picture window overlooking the garden and the enchanting mountains of the area, is equipped with a whirlpool area and neck massage waterfalls that offer you a soft sense of relaxation. The second, 16 m², is dedicated to children and is equipped with fun games. If you are looking for a hotel with a swimming pool in Molveno, you are in the right place.
Swimming pool regulations
- The swimming pool area is open from 9:00 am to 7:30 pm.
- Access to the area by children under the age of 14 is allowed until 6:00 pm.
- The use of the whirlpool is prohibited to children under 12 years.
- Animals are not allowed to enter the entire wellness area.
- It is prohibited to use the whirlpool with creams or tanning lotion on your body.
- Entry into the swimming pool area is allowed only if you have rubber flip-flops. It is also mandatory to use a bathing cap if you enter the water. If you do not have these amenities, you can purchase them at the wellness centre or at the hotel reception desk.
- It is advisable to wait to swim until 3 hours after a meal.
- To use the swimming pools, it is compulsory to sanitize your feet in the antifungal bath and to take a shower.
- It is prohibited to use shampoo or shower gel in the showers or at poolside.
- Please do not enter the water if you have wounds, abrasions, lesions or skin changes that are possibly infections (warts, dermatitis, mycosis, etc.).
- The depth of the pool is 149 cm and it is prohibited to dive for your own safety and those of other guests.
- In the swimming pool area smoking is prohibited and it is not permitted to consume food or drinks.
- Children under 4 years must wear an appropriate waterproof diaper before using the pools.
- The Management is not responsible for theft or loss of objects left unattended.
- The Management is not responsible in any way for any accidents, injuries or other malicious behaviour attributable to guests.
- Service personnel are authorized to intervene at any time to demand compliance with these regulations.