For a 100% carefree holiday
The happiness of our guests comes first: our goal is to help you enjoy an unforgettable holiday, free of any worries or stress. For this reason, here is some useful information to organize your stay.
Check-in & Check-out
The room is available from 3:00 pm on the day of arrival until 11:00 am on the day of departure. Based on availability, you can request a late check-out (for a fee).
Our operating hours
• Reception: 6:30 am- 1:00 am (cashier hours 8:30 am - 11:00 pm)
• Fitness area: 9:00 am -7:30 pm (every day)
• Bar: 11:30 am - midnight (every day)
• Swimming pools and whirlpool: 9:00 am - 7:30 pm (swimming cap mandatory).
• Sauna world: 3:30 pm -7:30 pm (adults only area 16+; we kindly ask you not to wear a bathing suit but to use the sarong supplied)
• Bellavita Spa treatments: 10:00 am -7:30 pm, by reservation
• Solarium (for a fee): 10:00 am - 7:30 pm
• Mini club (for children aged 3 to 12, with entertainment): from Monday to Saturday, 2:00 pm - 10:00 pm. Sunday: 4:00 pm - 10:00 pm
• Restaurant: breakfast 7:30 am -10:00 am | lunch 12:30 pm -2:00 pm | dinner 7:15pm - 9:30 pm
• Snack at the Lounge bar: 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm.
As our guests, during the available periods you can participate for free in the initiatives proposed by Activity Hotel, a full weekly programme of accompanied outdoor activities to explore the area. The reception staff will be delighted to provide you with booking forms and further details. Registration is required by 5:00 pm the previous day for all activities.
Ski pass at the hotel (during the winter)
To avoid long queues at th e ski area ticket offices, you can buy a ski pass directly at the reception desk paying for it when you receive it.
Bike and e-bike rental (during the summer)
We provide mountain bikes for free. In addition, we offer you the chance to rent e-bikes and electric mountain bikes for a fee at a partner shop. For further information, contact the reception desk.
- In the event of cancellation (or changes to the stay) up to 14 days before the arrival date, the amount of the deposit is returned minus € 70 to cover office expenses. After this deadline, the full cost of the stay is charged.
- In the event of a no show or early departure, the full cost of the stay will be charged.
At the time of the actual booking, a deposit is required as confirmation (to be paid within 7 days from the date of approval of the offer), which will be equal to 30% of the total amount for stays longer than 5 nights, 40% for stays of 3 or 4 nights, 50% for stays of 1 or 2 nights.
In addition, within 48 hours of payment of the deposit, Alpenresort Belvedere offers the possibility of insuring your holiday with a specific policy.
In case of any changes or reports relating to your stay, please contact us promptly, so we can better manage the reservation and avoid additional charges.
Lunch with an extensive à la carte menu
Small pets: € 25 per day (food excluded)
Covered garage: € 12 per day for the Lavanda and Luppolo rooms. For all other room types, parking is included in the price.
Please note that all services booked but not used, will not be refunded.