A 100% carefree holiday!
Our mission is to offer you an unforgettable holiday, free of any cares or worries. We are delighted to provide some useful information regarding your stay. Taking into account the current situation, we are committed to guaranteeing maximum flexibility because the safety and well-being of our guests always comes first.
Check-in & check-out
Your room is available from 3:00 pm on the day of arrival and check out is 11:00 am on the day of departure. Upon availability, you can request a late check-out (for a fee).
- Fitness area: every day from 9:00 am to 7:30 pm.
- Bar: every day from 1:00 pm to midnight.
- Beauty consultant: from 8:30 am to 10:00 am in the restaurant.
- "La Bellavita Spa" wellness centre hours - Swimming pool and whirlpool: 9:00 am -7:30 pm (swimming cap compulsory and access for children under 14 accompanied by parents allowed until 6:00 pm). Saunas and Turkish bath: 3:30 pm-7:30 pm (admission allowed for guests over 16). The use of a bathing suit is not allowed. We kindly ask you to wear the appropriate sarong available in the room. Solarium (for a fee): 10:00 am-7:30 pm.
- Massages and beauty treatments: by reservation, from 9:00 am to 7:30 pm.
- Mini club for children from 3 to 10 years (with entertainment in some periods): from Monday to Saturday, from 9:30 am to 11:30 am, from 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm, from 3:30 pm to 7:00 pm and from 8:00 pm to 10:20 pm. Sundays, open from 3:30 pm to 7:00 pm and from 8:00 pm to 10:20 pm.
- Reception desk is open from 6:30 am to 1:00 am (cash desk open from 8:30 am-11:00 pm).
- Restaurant "La Perla del Lago": breakfast 7:30 am-10:00 am / lunch 12:30 pm-2:00 pm / dinner 7:15 pm-9:30pm.
Activity programme with mountain guides (only in certain periods)
As guests of the Alpenresort Belvedere, you can participate for free in the initiatives proposed by ACTIVITY HOTEL, a full weekly programme of outdoor activities to explore the area. The reception staff is happy to provide booking forms and further details. For all activities, you should register at the reception desk by 5:00 pm the day before.
Bike and e-bike rental (during the summer)
We provide mountain bikes for free. In addition, we offer you the opportunity to rent e-bikes and electric mountain bikes for a fee at the reception desk.
½ day (8:00 am-12 noon/2:00 pm-6:00 pm): € 20.
1 day 8:00 am-6:00 pm): € 30.
For further information, contact the reception staff.
Ordinary cancellation policies
- In case of cancellation 15 or more days prior to arrival, there is no penalty.
- In case of cancellation less than 15 days before arrival, the deposit of 30% of the cost of the stay and the services booked is retained.
- In the event that a special offer has been booked, advance payment is required, which is non- refundable.
- In case of early departure, no show or postponed arrival, the total of the booked stay and services will be charged.
Covid-19 cancellation policies
Even more guest-friendly, even more value and... without a deposit! Book your vacation in complete serenity because we will not require advance payments up to 15 days before the arrival date and you can cancel your stay up to 7 days before without any penalty!
In any case, we recommend taking out travel insurance to enjoy your stay without worries.
Full board: € 20 per person per day.
Full board for children: € 15 per person per day.
Small pets: € 22 per day (excluding food).
Covered garage: € 9 per day for the Lavanda and Luppolo rooms. For all other types of rooms, parking is included in the price.
Kindly note that services booked but not used will not be refunded.