A ski holiday in Molveno is...
Skiing all day long
If your ideas of a winter holiday is skiing from sunrise to sunset, this is your perfect destination. In addition to the exclusive Paganella Ski Sunrise event where you climb to the summit and admire the Dolomites tinged with gold; in certain days the lifts are in operation in the evening as well! Over 50 km of perfectly prepared slopes guarantee fun for fans of this fantastic sport. If you want to learn to ski, you can take lessons from experienced instructors. In addition, Belvedere offers dedicated services such as the chance to buy your ski pass directly at the hotel, equipment rental and the private ski shuttle.
Easy Ski services
• Guarded equipment storage with boot warmers
• Private ski shuttle which makes two stops: at the Laghet school field and at the Paganella 2001 ski lift. The shuttle does not stop at the Rindole school ski area.
• Rental agreement for equipment
• The chance to buy the ski pass directly at the hotel, avoiding queues at the ticket offices of the area
• Booking of ski and snowboard lessons